If your target audience includes women, and offers products or services that have interesting visual content to share, Pinterest is a platform that can put you in touch with more than 100 million females with potential discretionary income. How? Here are a few simple ways to use Pinterest in your marketing:
- Market research – Find out what your target audience is passionate about
- Branding – Promote your presence and make your brand more visible
- Staying in touch with your customers – Monitor your board and be responsive
- Viral marketing – Promote pin contests, show different facets of your business, and more
- SEO – All of your pins will link back to their original source, which is a great link building strategy
If you haven’t hopped aboard the Pinterest train yet, I strongly recommend giving it a try. It is not only an effective marketing tool, but a fun platform as well. For more detailed information on how to use it, check their guide page at http://pinterest.com/inetsuccess/how-to-use-pinterest and have fun while working on your pin board!
Cíntia Miranda is the president of Pulse Marketing Agency. Learn more about her work at www.pulsemarketingagency.com.