The summer of 2014 wasn’t a particularly lucrative one for Hollywood. While there were plenty of act...
BREWER - There’s a new ropes course in Brewer where you can go over the edge - tied securely to a ha...
BANGOR — Pulse Marketing Agency donated various school supplies to two very deserving public schools...
BANGOR - There are thousands of country music fans in Maine and over 8,000 of them attended the Lady...
Sponsored by Hollywood Casino
- Lady Antebellum draws thousands to Bangor Waterfront
- Exhibition on view: September 5- November 1, 2014
- The Grand presents ‘Living History’ with Darlene Springer
- Penobscot Theatre Company announces dog auditions for ‘Toto’
- Larry Kaplan returns to perform at the Sail, Power, and Steam Museum, Saturday, Sept. 13
Sponsored by Day's Jewelers
Sponsored by ERA Dawson-Bradford
- Lung Association offers back to school tips for parents of children with asthma
- JAMA taps UMaine psychology researcher for commentary on potential for medical marijuana to save lives
- Heritage Day in Hampden
- Well that escalated quickly
- Green Acres Kennel Shop presents $3,187 to BARKK To End The Silence
Website CMS and Development by Links Online Marketing, LLC, Bangor Maine